Today’s Motivational Monday as well as the 4th of July-Independence Day.
Did you realize that independence means freedom from the control, influence, support, aid, or the like, of others…freedom
This isn’t going to be your typical 4th of July blog politics (most of you know I do not discuss politics on any day) or things all red, white, blue and show pictures of fireworks or picnic food or the such are posted.
Today, it’s about freedom…your freedom.
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
~ 2 Corinthians 3:17 ESV
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
Many people are imprisoned or held captive by something or someone in their life.
They experience limitations in their life.
They can feel totally confined.
That’s completely opposite of what freedom and independence are.
What do you need freedom (independence) from?
- Weight Issues-If you need help with this you may want to consider hypnosis or coaching to assist you on your journey to independence.
- Eating Issues-If you need help with this you may want to consider hypnosis or coaching to assist you on your journey to independence.
- Negative thinking
So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law.
~ Galatians 5:1 NLT
Whatever your fight or battle might be, declare that you are free!
You will not be defeated.
You shall overcome.
The victory is totally yours!
How to break free:
- Recognize what is keeping you captive-you have to acknowledge something so you know what you’re battling.
- Be willing to break free-I know that may sound odd but while some people realize they’re imprisoned by something it’s not always easy to break free.
- Think differently-if you continue thinking the same as you have to this point, you’ll remain the same.
- Act differently-ditto what I said about thinking!
- Get help-be it a supportive friend, family, coach, prayer partner/church, or even try hypnosis to help you experience freedom.
- Don’t limit yourself.
- Make the choice to be free…do whatever it takes to get there!
What are you declaring freedom over today?
« 75 min. bike ride=893 calories sweat-fest Next Post
Get the Bible based health, wellness, weight ebook for just $5 »